With the Steliron Touch-free Hand Sanitizing mister you and your family can remain safe and protected from bacteria germs and viruses. Utilizing Fine-Mist diffusing Technology the sterilizer will convert isopropyl alcohol to a fine mist that is gentle on the hands. Go beyond just hands the mist can be used to sanitize phones keys headphones you name it! The Steliron sanitizer makes a great alternative to messy gels and liquids - while the Built-in Sensor means you never even need to touch the power button! In The Box: Mist Sense Sanitizer Type-C Charging Cable Diffuser Wick Please note: You cannot use any type of gel or alcohol. It must be liquid and have at least 70% alcohol or more.
Adding Sanitizer Liquid
- Remove Cover: Hold the top white section of unit in one hand and a lower transparent section on the other hand. Firmly pull down on the lower section while pressing inward taking care to keep the unit upright.
- Remove Container: Rotate clear sanitizer container counterclockwise taking care to keep up-right.
- Filling: Remove wick and place on a lower clear section of the unit slowly refill using Isopropyl Alcohol with a concentration of 70%.
- Closing: Place wick into the opening of sanitizer container ensuring so that it is seated on spring at the bottom of the shaft. Attached sanitizer container to upper
section of the unit by rotating clockwise until snug ensuring not to overtighten. Please upper section of the unit into the lower section and click into place.
- Power on: single press power button
30 Day Warranty